And rightly so…
Bodyweight training is an excellent alternative to weights and traditional gym workouts.
Perfect for young athletes, aging adults and athletes alike.
If you know how to manipulate the variables, the possibilities are endless.
John Brookfield will show you how to take your bodyweight training to the next level.
This isn’t your average calisthenics/gymnastics course…
John has some simple, yet powerful ways to tax the human body that translate directly into life and sport.
Natural movements, feats of strength, progressive overload, time under tension…this course will show you how to progressively get stronger and tougher over time.
John will show you some of his favorite ways to develop physical and mental endurance, strength and power, using methods that he’s used for years.
- John just recently pulled a truck weighing 24,000 pounds a distance of one full mile in one hour and 23 minutes. The mile pull was done without the use of any pulling ropes.
- John performed 1,200 kettlebell snatches in one hour exactly using a 53-pound kettlebell.
- John used a 50-pound sledgehammer for one full hour and struck a tire about thirty times a minute non-stop throughout the hour.
Needless to say, this guy knows a thing or two about getting strong…
The Beyond Bodyweight Training Course will teach you:
- How to Mentally and Physically Stay on Task
- Natural Movement Patterns That Build Massive Strength
- How to Add Resistance to Natural Movement Patterns
- How to Sustain Strength and Power over Long Periods of Time
- and Much More!
- Weight of Water
- Wall Work
- Crawling Series
- Chain Reaction
- Partner Training
Each one of these modules offers unique training demands that you just won’t find in traditional gyms.
You will learn over 50 New Ways to challenge yourself mentally and physically.
If you are looking for a change of pace, or simply some new drills to add to your workouts, then Beyond Bodyweight Training is a must have!
Normally, this course would cost you over $200, but we have made it available online for ONLY $47.